Welcome to the Snake Creek Gap Time Trials
Jan 13 & Feb 17, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 34 & 50 Milers: Last shuttle leaves Trade Center at 7:00 AM. Race starts at
Dry Creek at 8:00 AM. (3084 E Armuchee Rd; Summerville, GA)
- 17 Milers: Last shuttle leaves Trade Center at 7:00 AM. Race starts at Snake Creek Gap, Hwy 136, at 8:00 AM.
- ALL SAG BAGS go to Check-In tents at middle of Dry Creek parking lot. 34 Milers start line is directly behind the tents.
- 50 Milers Start Line is at Dry Creek parking lot entrance.
- Forest Service fine is $125 if you decide not to pay $5 per vehicle fee and place in green collection box near parking lot entrance.
- Volunteers CANNOT STOP VEHICLES AT MAJOR ROAD X-INGS as they have done in the past. You MUST yield to vehicles.
- You might see Equestrians on the trail. EQUESTRIANS HAVE RIGHT OF WAY.
- The trails are on Forest Service lands. Do not litter!
- In case of emergency call Gay Rice: 706.264.3944